Afrihost Fibre Activation

BenJS

I placed an order for Pure Fibre on 21 June. Payment was made on the 25th via debit order and the installation was done on 26 June. Two weeks later the line is still not activated. I've contacted Afrihost Whatsapp support multiple times, they were no help at all.

I'm getting "invalid account or password" after using my PPPoE details.

Who should I contact for some actual help?

deweyzeph

Executive Member
I placed an order for Pure Fibre on 21 June. Payment was made on the 25th via debit order and the installation was done on 26 June. Two weeks later the line is still not activated. I've contacted Afrihost Whatsapp support multiple times, they were no help at all.

Why did you allow the technician to leave without the line being active? Normally they activate then and there in front of you and don't leave until it's working.

BenJS

Why did you allow the technician to leave without the line being active? Normally they activate then and there in front of you and don't leave until it's working.
After installation the technician told me to wait 1 hour then try to connect. After a few hours I contacted the technician and he confirmed with vodacom that my line was activated on their side and I should contact Afrihost.

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member

Hi,

Really sorry for the bad experience. Please drop me a pm with your details so I can have a look for you.

skyw4lk3r

Had a similar issue, try resetting the password on the client zone, wait a bit, then connect with the new password