Afrihost - Pure Fibre Feedback Thread Part 2

Having endless issues on openserve to international servers, trace routes are fine the moment I use a VPN to SA it works flawlessly not sure what is going on with the upstream providers side
 
I am having a strange thing happen on Vuma. I get my full speed on a speedtest, works fine. As soon as I download a large file ( Just tried to download wardogs on steam ) my speed drops to 100/100. Unfi monitors the speeds of all the devices and you can see as soon as its it peaks at around 900Mbps after 30 seconds everything drops to 100/100. Speedtest, News Files, anything.

So weird!
 
I am having a strange thing happen on Vuma. I get my full speed on a speedtest, works fine. As soon as I download a large file ( Just tried to download wardogs on steam ) my speed drops to 100/100. Unfi monitors the speeds of all the devices and you can see as soon as its it peaks at around 900Mbps after 30 seconds everything drops to 100/100. Speedtest, News Files, anything.

So weird!
Hi.

Could you please check the WAN port on the UniFi gateway when this happens and confirm what speed the port is negotiating at? It should remain at 1 Gbps (1000 Mbps).
 
Worst service I've had in my entire life. Empty promises and lack of care.

A week of trying to escalate an installation. Every day the same support person tells me they'll escalate if OpenServe doesn't show up or contact me. To be repeated, no one from OpenServe contacts me, or shows up.

Every day the person I dealt with the first time promises something will be done the next day. I've WASTED a week of leave days to be home but no one contacts me or shows up.
 
Last edited:
Worst service I've had in my entire life. Empty promises and lack of care.

A week of trying to escalate an installation. Every day the same support person tells me they'll escalate if OpenServe doesn't show up or contact me. To be repeated, no one from OpenServe contacts me, or shows up.

Every day the person I dealt with the first time promises something will be done the next day. I've WASTED a week of leave days to be home but no one contacts me or shows up.
Hi.
May I please have the order number or any ticket reference
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X