Altech gets its reward

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Altech gets its reward

JSE listed Allied Technologies Limited (Altech), announced on Tuesday that the group has finally reaped the fruit of its labour with electronic communications network service (I-ECNS) and electronic communications service (I-ECS) licences officially being issued to Altech Autopage Cellular last Friday by the Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (Icasa).

anathema

Banned
Very interesting times ahead of us. I am interested in seeing what this does to the current dynamics of telecoms particularly around bandwidth costs.

Kuga

Expert Member
Do you hear that?

It's the winds of change coming... <Insert strong gale force winds sound here>

dominic

Legal Expert: Telecoms
they talk a lot of BS but well done to Altech for having some balls (unlike others) - i am somewhat bemused that, having fought so hard for it, you are not sure what to do with it but you have lots of cash and we would all be happy for you to continue to break the mould of SA telecoms by doing something radical like offering a reasonably priced, stable service

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
they talk a lot of BS but well done to Altech for having some balls (unlike others) - i am somewhat bemused that, having fought so hard for it, you are not sure what to do with it but you have lots of cash and we would all be happy for you to continue to break the mould of SA telecoms by doing something radical like offering a reasonably priced, stable service

And, may I add, not waffling about imminent price cuts either.

anathema

Banned

Thanks for all your hard work and effort. Our country needs more such as yourself and do realise you do not go unnoticed.

Enjoy the rewards of honest hard work.

tjunyat

Well done to Altech and thanks for fighting the good fight on behalf of the consumers and Telecomms in SA!

Budza

Executive Member
So, how can we support Altech after all the hard work they have put in for us? Any word on the products/services they will be offering?