Amazon.co.za is live

Sorry I should of clarified that.When will their goods from amazon.com be available?Right now it seems more focus on locally sellers.
That's not how regional Amazon sites work. Amazon.com is the US storefront, our Amazon won't get the same stuff as that region just like the UK or Spanish Amazon sites also have different catalogs.

I'm sure the ZA site will improve over time but it will never match what the US store has. Right now the most obvious missing things are Amazon's own products which we don't even have.

Seems the party is over , barely any daily specials any more :/

They had a lot of specials on books a while back, including those that were listed as 'temporarily out of stock'. Did anyone purchase any like this and have you received them yet?

I have an order for books that had this status for over a month now, I wonder if they will ever send them or the order will stay in limbo forever.

I get this a lot:

Screenshot_2024-06-12-12-58-56-211_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Why would they not want to ship products to a Pargo Point.?

I get this a lot:

View attachment 1724663

Does this only happen with specific product types or sizes? I've wondered if there are limitations on what a place like Clicks can handle after thinking about how people struggle with massive bags of dog food at Takealot pickup points.

Does this only happen with specific product types or sizes? I've wondered if there are limitations on what a place like Clicks can handle after thinking about how people struggle with massive bags of dog food at Takealot pickup points.
No, products like this:
Screenshot_2024-06-12-17-00-39-128_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

I get this a lot:

View attachment 1724663

I noticed this happen when its a market place seller that ships directly, instead of Amazon themselves. If it ships from Amazon warehouse, it goes to my pargo or pudo locker. If its a non-amazon market place seller, only my house address seems to be accepted.

I noticed this happen when its a market place seller that ships directly, instead of Amazon themselves. If it ships from Amazon warehouse, it goes to my pargo or pudo locker. If its a non-amazon market place seller, only my house address seems to be accepted.
Seems like that is the case. I find it inconvenient to stay at home and wait for deliveries, so I usually go elsewhere.

Ordered something on Monday. Out for delivery today
So far so good.

Son bought a new iPhone 15 - R300 cheaper than anywhere else - it and case ordered Thursday, everything arrived Friday morning.

Very happy customer

Son bought a new iPhone 15 - R300 cheaper than anywhere else - it and case ordered Thursday, everything arrived Friday morning.

Very happy customer

Just curious why you didn't wait for the iPhone 16 in September?

Sorry I should of clarified that.When will their goods from amazon.com be available?Right now it seems more focus on locally sellers.

I should have clarified*

Not a grammar nazi but that is just basic English or Engels jussus. Even the uneducated Afrikaners like @rooihond know this.

Well, waiting over a year for a phone vs a few months is different.

My iPhone 12 needs replacing; and to me it makes more sense to wait for the 16, than to buy the 15 Pro at this point in time.
Kid probably couldn't wait a few months because his old one died / got stolen / etc. Even the 2018 XS still gets updates so it's pointless anyway unless you're an X / Youtube influencer trying to stay relevant.

Back