ashwinmitch11

Good morning all...this is my first time posting on a forum please advice if there is anyone willing to tutor me in photography I live in JHB south and love photography. I own no equipment of any kind hence the reason I'm on here, I am here to ask for a willing person who wants to give back in the form of a talent I'm not asking any equipment. I'm here to learn to equip myself for my future plans of becoming a professional. I have no capital to invest in a course etc...also no equipment to put in practice what I can learn online. I'm more of a hands on learner...not a fan of reading (sure you can make out by the above grammar and punctuation) .

Bewlen

Expert Member
Good morning all...this is my first time posting on a forum please advice if there is anyone willing to tutor me in photography I live in JHB south and love photography. I own no equipment of any kind hence the reason I'm on here, I am here to ask for a willing person who wants to give back in the form of a talent I'm not asking any equipment. I'm here to learn to equip myself for my future plans of becoming a professional. I have no capital to invest in a course etc...also no equipment to put in practice what I can learn online. I'm more of a hands on learner...not a fan of reading (sure you can make out by the above grammar and punctuation) .

If you have no equipment, how did you obtain any experience in this field?

Yuu

Executive Member
Start with your mobile phone/tablet and send some pictures on here. :)

maumau

Honorary Master
Why not approach a local photography shop and offer to work there for free, then you can give back too.