Anyone else having this problem with HollywoodBets ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPERUJ

HB is short for HollywoodBets.net . U caNt withdraw out of your winnings if they have not approved of your fica docs. Read my https://speru2013.wordpress.com/2019/04/20 Post Towards its' End from where it says : "My latest problem" .If U read/understand it Correctly, U will Agree with me that I have suffered enough & I deserve to have them Approve of my FICA docs & I deserve to get to withdraw from my HB account at anytime. Which Body or what type of lawyer do I get & report HB & their fica department To ?? (Im in kzn). I'm just so tired of being pushed around by them (coz this is on top of my problem homelife..!) :-(

Last edited:

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
If Whites ran HB, I would Not be having these problems. If they don’t want us saying that Whites are Better than them, then they must approve of my FICA docs coz that really is the Clearest I could get them!
Above, I’ve mentioned like 7 Problems I’ve had with HB during the past 5 years. All of which is because of Blacks being incompetent/unqualified to do the jobs they have. So even though they now have our jobs, & they get paid wages&salaries, they’re Not doing the jobs right! They want us to respect them but as long as they’re Not doing their jobs right , we will Not respect them! With this incompetency of theirs is how they have caused 100s of companies/businesses to close down during the past 20 years (When companies/businesses close down , this means more/most people still unemployed. This is 1 of the main ways Blacks have kept our Unemployment as a big problem & south africa a 3rd or 4th world country ; Why don’t they train these Blacks to give us excellent customer service 24/7/365… ??!!). If only our dear White people were running everything, I would have Never had the above 7 problems & wouldN’t have needed to even write this post !!
Disgusting racist rant there in your blog...so zero sympathies from me.

SPERUJ

People, don't yall dare bring the race aspect/racist mentions in your replies -they are Not helpful. FOCUS on telling me how I can get Hollywoodbets' FICA Department to approve of my FICA docs.

Nick333

Honorary Master
People, don't yall dare bring the race aspect/racist mentions in your replies -they are Not helpful. FOCUS on telling me how I can get Hollywoodbets' FICA Department to approve of my FICA docs.
Jirre, broer. You're the one that made it about race.

Snyper564

Executive Member
Friday thread is that you?

And don't bring race in??? Whoever you are whatever race you are those comments are uncalled for whether you realize it or not and then you expect someone here to help you? X - DOUBT

Your about me on your blog? Everything is race race race...

About Me/Contact Me
I’m Sami (an Indian born & raised & still living in South Africa ;There are 4 main races in SA ie. white ,indian ,coloured & black). Here ,I write my opinions & reviews about stuff & sometimes share the online income opps I’m with ❕ ☺

Also many of your posts here even bring race into issues. Seriously, things are tense etc enough as it is here. You dont need to be part of the problem.

Last edited:

Mekon

Sorry to hear about your problems, no not really. These are trying times, people are battling for survival and here is one little snowflake whinging about his little FICA fiasco. Reminds me of a time I was stuck on the side of the road driving through Van Reenens pass, So with my cars bonnet open and steam bellowing out, this fella stops and asks if the road ahead is safe (there was a bit of mist) I just looked at him till he caught the jest of my silence and fcked off.

You are clearly that sort of fella

Status
Not open for further replies.