Anyone in Brackfenfell having issues with Telkom LTE?

vaughnk

For the last 2 months (since October) I've been having issues with my Telkom LTE service, where my signal dropped from 4-5 bars to 1 bar and I frequently need to reboot (about every 2 days). My speed went from 35Mbps to up to 6Mbps.

My Huawei B315s is forced to connect to 2300 Mhz spectrum and has been configured this way since the launch of the 1800 Mhz. I have a poynting antennae. Nothing changed my end.

I've been trying for two months to get any information from Telkom (yes you guessed it, nothing from them as yet), it's still with their back office/networking department.

So as usual, Telkom are unable to support their customers, so i'm hoping to get people from Brackenfell Protea Heights to confirm if they having issues too.

David

Exact same issues in Lyndhurst JHB for the last 3 weeks. Reported to Telkom, went onto their face book page and reported, went on twitter and reported, we have been down since Monday now. No response from Telkom.

willsotaku

For the last 2 months (since October) I've been having issues with my Telkom LTE service, where my signal dropped from 4-5 bars to 1 bar and I frequently need to reboot (about every 2 days). My speed went from 35Mbps to up to 6Mbps.

My Huawei B315s is forced to connect to 2300 Mhz spectrum and has been configured this way since the launch of the 1800 Mhz. I have a poynting antennae. Nothing changed my end.

I've been trying for two months to get any information from Telkom (yes you guessed it, nothing from them as yet), it's still with their back office/networking department.

So as usual, Telkom are unable to support their customers, so i'm hoping to get people from Brackenfell Protea Heights to confirm if they having issues too.
Use to be an LTE Client but not anymore my signal went from 4 bars to 2 with the same Cell ID throughput went from 50MBps to 15MBps and never got any better upload is a pathetic 0.82MBps also in Brackenfell North also not to mention up-time was pathetic tower went down for 24Hours quite often