Anyone using getflix or any other smart dns, please comment on your experience?

Savy561

I am considering setting up a smart dns service for my household but before I do so I thought I'd collect some actual user feedback on recommended smart dns service's. I am mainly looking at getflix due to their extended support for consoles but am open to hearing about other providers.

I am a little concerned about allowing these kind of service's to re route my data and how trustworthy a smart dns actually is.

Please share your experience with using a smart dns, how reliable they are at unlocking channels, how reliable the actual stream is and just service in general.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Have you considered searching? It's a popular topic.

Savy561

Have you considered searching? It's a popular topic.
Searching the topic and including smart dns in the search almost always brings up smartdnsproxy specifically. Tried smartdnsproxy and they had multiple issues for me.

Reviews on most notable sites for smart dns offerings mostly cover their vpn packages funny enough and user reviews on trustpiolot can sometimes feel sugarcoated or endorsed.

I am mostly looking for local reviews from SA as international routing to the U.S. or Australia is also something to consider and which service has worked more often than not.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Searching the topic and including smart dns in the search almost always brings up smartdnsproxy specifically. Tried smartdnsproxy and they had multiple issues for me.
If you had technical problems with smartdnsproxy then you're going to have issues with Getflix. They're the same company after all.