Apple and Microsoft fixing serious iCloud bug

Jamie McKane

MyBroadband Journalist
Super Moderator
Apple and Microsoft fixing serious iCloud bug

Microsoft has confirmed that iCloud for Windows users may suffer an issue when trying to sync shared albums if they have updated to the latest version of Windows 10.

As a result, Microsoft has blocked devices that use iCloud for Windows 10 from automatically updating to the latest version of the operating system.

Nobody Important

Executive Member
I was (and am still) enjoying Windows 10 (in contrast to many others) for years after not liking win 8 at all. But since the initial ver.1810 issue, it seems like one thing after another in the news. I really hope they get their act together.

sajunky

Honorary Master
The idea of getting paid beta testers is a good one. Listen, Microsoft!

Here is my offer. Once getting paid, I would populate various forums with overhelming praise of the product using my poor grammar. .LOL.

Credentials: I was the first one who discovered that version 1607 can ignore Group Policy settings. In result I was assigned an attribute of being "uneducated lier" by Microsoft moles. In fact since 1607 GP is not mandatory, but provisional (subject to a MS server approval). Now everybody know it and people trust me.

:)