Apple and Qualcomm patent case settled

beans100

Honorary Master
Apple playing nice, because no other good supplier of 5g chips??? If I were Qualcomm, I would've sent them off. But, probably good money, so who's complaining.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
There's Huawei and they're leading the race...

I'm still trying to really figure out the need for 5G, most of those areas, e.g. airport, are served with WiFi instead.
I am also worried about 5G taking from the unlicensed spectrum, in most cities WiFi is already terrible and 5G substantially improves a lot of area as more channels available and less crowded.
https://wifinowevents.com/news-and-blog/unlicensed-5g-should-the-wi-fi-industry-start-worrying/
Now what happens when they set up in e.g. CBD, they will be able to crowd out everyone else as there are no laws governing it.

sajunky

Honorary Master
:confused: Awwwww, god no, I don't like Apple, but a Kiron processor in an Apple phone? Apple won't allow Huawei to spy on them, either.
Does Huawei supply to others, though?
Kurion, maybe? :)

There is no proof of Huawei spying on you. First German tried and results were made public, now NSA and results are 'classified', which means there is no proof.

On the other side, NSA was spying on you for decades and there is a proof. Accusations that Huawei is spying on you are simply because they refused to install NSA/MOSAD backdoors.