Votes: 292 43.9%

• Total voters

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
No.
Yes. Premium. Happy wife, happy life.
c6c1212b62a8d4a5f447b80ce2aaedc9.jpg

DanielH

Mom stays in flatlet, cannot get her to use Apple TV or Android box, so we keep the Premium and give out the Dstv Now login to deserving friends

briantw

No. Technically inept and arrogant about it. It's never a problem on their side. My account dates back to 1992, but I cancelled about 4 years ago after several run-ins with them about picture and sound issues that they just wouldn't own.

briantw

No. Technically inept and arrogant about it. It's never a problem on their side. My account dates back to 1992, but I cancelled about 4 years ago after several run-ins with them about picture and sound issues that they just wouldn't own.

ikabot

So that I can watch Arsenal FC play football and the missus can watch rugby and singing and dancing competition shows, plus Pointless.

binarycape

Way out of my tiny budget. Luckily I get Netflix through my daughter, and as I am not into sports, that is fine.

Caenan

Are you a DStv subscriber? Is yes, what is convincing you to stay with DStv instead of just using streaming services?
Nothing convincing.... repeat after repeat. Just keep it for weather channel. Mainly use Netflix

makhiwma

Yes , purely because of the sport, especially Rugby. otherwise I wouldn't even consider DSTv

Willie Senekal

Are you a DStv subscriber? Is yes, what is convincing you to stay with DStv instead of just using streaming services?
Only subscribed to Premium for the Rugby World Cup - back to Compact Plus because of British origin shows, not available on streaming services.

Mausi

I'm a news junkie and wouldn't be able to survive without 24-hour news services, including SA ones.

MobiVic369

DSTV is for suckers. More than enough other and better entertainment available for much less than DSTV subscription.

naturegal8

Got premium recently, mostly for the sport and the fact that I can record stuff but honestly, seriously reconsidering my options. My only problem is that streaming and data is so damn expensive. Hence the dstv