Hosehead
Executive Member
I would flee too, won't you?
No.
I'd put them on a couch and psychoanalyse them.
Why enter a hornets nest ? Wtf is wrong with them?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I would flee too, won't you?
do we really have anything better after Zuma?
No, a big chunk of South Africa supports the ANC, not Zuma.I just can't get behind the" Zuma must fall" slogan, do we really have anything better after Zuma? I just don't see it as a long term goal, sure I was never a supporter of Zuma but a big chunk of South Africans still do no? :/
There were a crowd of people near Mount Road in the road with placards and signs up with lots of hooting going on. I have also seen a few heli's fly around here too
Until proven otherwise, Zuma and the anc are indistinguishableNo, a big chunk of South Africa supports the ANC, not Zuma.
Until proven otherwise, Zuma and the anc are indistinguishable
Remember: With every hoot Zuma gets 0.0001% closer to stepping down!
Remember: With every hoot Zuma gets 0.0001% closer to stepping down!
No.
I'd put them on a couch and psychoanalyse them.
Why enter a hornets nest ? Wtf is wrong with them?
Which is why the people have to be reminded that this is Mandela's ANC.
Walking down that street is a big risk at the moment. Crowds do stupid thing when they get excited.I don't think you understand what happened there.
But guess reading is not your strong suit. They are not protesters, they were mistaken for protesters and attacked. They were walking down the street. You saying you wouldn't walk down any street in case you get mobbed? Ok then...
Which is why the people have to be reminded that this is Mandela's ANC.
Except it's not anymore.