Are you marching on Friday?

Are you marching on Friday?

  • Yes

    Votes: 192 37.1%
  • No

    Votes: 325 62.9%

  • Total voters
    517
  • Poll closed .
Walking down that street is a big risk at the moment. Crowds do stupid thing when they get excited.

I get that, but there was no way they would know they would be attacked for just walking down the street. But yes, I agree I would not walk down there anyway :o
 
Heard that rubber bullets have been fired, but at the ANCYL marchers trying to get to the anti-zuma group in JHB. One ANCYL also arrested.
 
Who did this?

7ce9629fb83cf70871910e9878b5de1b.jpg
 
Your point? Mugabe started out innocently enough with a good spirit and promises. Seems illogical to try and link Mandela to what has become of JZ.

I'm not linking Mandela, he had retired and allowed the ANC to continue as they see fit.
 
amazing that 4 people can pull such a crowd just by walking.


well done to the mkva,

Why assume they're DA supporters and not just ordinary citizens who are tired of the status quo?
 
Second "Wenger" one I'm seeing. What am I missing?

Just like the ANC he's had over 20 years and not achieved much.
The difference though is that he's criticized for not spending.
 
Last edited:
Which is why the people have to be reminded that this is Mandela's ANC.
Not anymore. Things he said at various times indicated he was appalled at what had become of it.

The ANCYL is the future of the ANC, they support Zuma. Let's not forget Mandela attended Zuma's inauguration.
His big failing was loyalty to the party. He, like many others, really wanted to fix it, and couldn't accept the idea that maybe it is beyond saving. That loyalty meant he was reluctant to openly criticise and campaign against the behaviour of the party.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X