Are you marching on Friday?

Are you marching on Friday?

  • Yes

    Votes: 192 37.1%
  • No

    Votes: 325 62.9%

  • Total voters
    517
  • Poll closed .
I just can't get behind the" Zuma must fall" slogan, do we really have anything better after Zuma? I just don't see it as a long term goal, sure I was never a supporter of Zuma but a big chunk of South Africans still do no? :/
 
I just can't get behind the" Zuma must fall" slogan, do we really have anything better after Zuma? I just don't see it as a long term goal, sure I was never a supporter of Zuma but a big chunk of South Africans still do no? :/
No, a big chunk of South Africa supports the ANC, not Zuma.
 
There were a crowd of people near Mount Road in the road with placards and signs up with lots of hooting going on. I have also seen a few heli's fly around here too

That was part of the DA "Hoot" campaign.

Main event is at 1pm outside City Hall, organised by Save South Africa.
 
#HootForChange :p

I'll be near Greenacres at that time but I will see if I can swing past and see what's going on.
 
No.
I'd put them on a couch and psychoanalyse them.
Why enter a hornets nest ? Wtf is wrong with them?

I don't think you understand what happened there.

But guess reading is not your strong suit. They are not protesters, they were mistaken for protesters and attacked. They were walking down the street. You saying you wouldn't walk down any street in case you get mobbed? Ok then...
 
I don't think you understand what happened there.

But guess reading is not your strong suit. They are not protesters, they were mistaken for protesters and attacked. They were walking down the street. You saying you wouldn't walk down any street in case you get mobbed? Ok then...
Walking down that street is a big risk at the moment. Crowds do stupid thing when they get excited.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X