Are you marching on Friday?

Are you marching on Friday?

  • Yes

    Votes: 192 37.1%
  • No

    Votes: 325 62.9%

  • Total voters
    517
  • Poll closed .
I'm back in Centurion after attending the JHB march with the DA.

How incredibly safe and well-organised! Can all the alarmists on here who said things wouldn't end well please apologise publicly?

There wasn't a single incident the entire time that I could see. No ANCYL, an epic police presence (where's our racist friend who said the police wouldn't do anything?), and no tear gas or rubber bullets.

I took a load of photos and videos I'll share on this thread later, but I'm sure the media is flooded already. They were all over.

Thumbs up to everybody who attended. Today I am finally proud to be a South African again.

There were both rubber bullets and tear gas used today :p

http://ewn.co.za/features/nationwide-anti-jacob-zuma-marches-peoples-march-south-africa
http://ewn.co.za/2017/04/07/three-anti-zuma-protesters-attacked-by-anc-members
 
I'm back in Centurion after attending the JHB march with the DA.

How incredibly safe and well-organised! Can all the alarmists on here who said things wouldn't end well please apologise publicly?

There wasn't a single incident the entire time that I could see. No ANCYL, an epic police presence (where's our racist friend who said the police wouldn't do anything?), and no tear gas or rubber bullets.

I took a load of photos and videos I'll share on this thread later, but I'm sure the media is flooded already. They were all over.

Thumbs up to everybody who attended. Today I am finally proud to be a South African again.

Well, one person was attacked wearing a DA T-Shirt.
 
Also got back from the march. Gautrain busses weren't running from Park Station - so had to walk the way to and back from the protest site.
 
But Wait until a week game for the bulls then everybody can take a day leave.
Must be scared of something.

Moms with small kids are excused, but they rarely go to rugby games anyway or find a babysitter.

You really have beef with bulls fans hey? Must be stormer supporter.
 
Cosatu don't support the mass action, no wide scale looting and trashing.
Coincidence? I think not.
 
I see everybody marching to the restaurants, cafes and coffee shops lining St George's mall

that to me says it all really
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X