Article: Charlie Sheen sues for $100million

Charlie Sheen brought his verbal war against Warner Bros. and the executive producer of "Two and a Half Men" to the courtroom on Thursday, filing a $100 million lawsuit seeking to recoup his salary and wages for the show's crew.
 
What a moron, he has clearly lost the plot. Being a warlock and having tiger blood seems to cloud ones judgement.
Does he forget having to hold onto tables and chairs as he was too cooked to do his job?
Charlie, go smoke some more rocks
 
I hope the network rises to the challenge and files a counter suit and takes this idiot to the cleaners.
What an utter moron.
 
These stories blow over very quickly, so he will be forgotten soon enough.
 
Charlie Sheen for president of the world. Now that would be something. Newsworthy.
 
What a moron, he has clearly lost the plot. Being a warlock and having tiger blood seems to cloud ones judgement.
Does he forget having to hold onto tables and chairs as he was too cooked to do his job?
Charlie, go smoke some more rocks

I disagree. I dont think his contract will have anything about his behaviour outside of the studio. If it does then he has problems, if not then the network needs to be sued.He is an awesome actor but since they made the part about him, he doesnt even really need to act.
 
Warner Brothers have more money than you could wave a stick at. Let Charlie help them lighten that load. $100million is small change really.
 
Why is this crap news in the first place... Who cares?
 
No he can't, Arnie left a message in the Governors office:
"I'll be back."
 
Charlie Sheen. Primo don par exellence! One can see how he rates himself, eh. What an overbearing, crude, self-infatuated narcissist. Hope he catches a wake-up.
 
1299854839175.jpg
 
I like American sitcoms.

But I have never watched a full single show of 2.5 men.

Charlie Sheen has never impressed me as an actor. He is like Stephan Seagal ... he has got no variety of facial expressions.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X