Article: Use the right to vote: Zille

People should use their right to vote to take a stand against the government's failure to meet people's basic rights, Democratic Alliance leader Helen Zille said on Monday.

"If people don't think that government is delivering these rights, they have a right to vote them out of power," Zille said in a speech prepared for delivery at the Ga-phaahla Stadium in Siyabuswa, Mpumalanga, on Monday.
 
until the masses realise this, the ANC will be very hard to beat in most Provinces.
 
My fellow Mybbs,

Vote, it is the only personal instrument of power that you have in the democratic process, please vote.
 
I read a letter sent into the dispatch a while back, in it this women say's - "I have no running water or a house yet, but I'll always vote ANC"
Her reason being that they liberated her and her people and that the white people will implement apartheid again and take their land.
 
I read a letter sent into the dispatch a while back, in it this women say's - "I have no running water or a house yet, but I'll always vote ANC"
Her reason being that they liberated her and her people and that the white people will implement apartheid again and take their land.

Gotta love democracy when the blind masses form the majority. Ignorant fools.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X