Asus Transformer Prime Gingerbread/Windows 8

The Stig 2.0

As the Transformer Prime is landing in the shops in due course, one question remains, that always interested me.
As we all know, the next windows installment supports ARM processors and is therefore compatible with SoC. Now what are the chances, that Windows 8 can be installed on a Honeycomb/ICS tablet or is it harder than it sounds? And if it is possible, does this include dual-boot capabilities (how awesome must it be to have android and windows in a dual-boot set-up, android for your day-to-day internet/email/apps and windows for the number crunching programs including MS Office, etc...)

Waiting for feedback
Stig 2.0

Elimentals

Honorary Master
Well I highly doubt it. Microsoft is working very closely with the OEM's and rumor has it that they are placeing some odd restraints on what is allowed and what is not.

But to be honest I dont have high hopes for Windows 8 on a ARM tablet as they already talking about dropping desktop mode for the ARM versions as well as having no backwards compatibility.

I know its early days and there is still loads that needs to be done, so I guess we will have to wait till end 2012 or early 2013 to see what we going to end up with.