actually no

it is the result of centuries of colonialism

Grant

Honorary Master
it was really the people who live in leafy suburbs

Grant

Honorary Master
just got it

it was the counter revolutionary jewish american colonizers that live in leafy suburbs

Redeemed

Expert Member
Very daring to try and burn down a revolutionary house! Ask the IFP what happened to them when they tried to attack it.

j4ck455

Executive Member
He added that [highlight]the police at Luthuli House[/highlight] would investigate the source the fire

Does that mean what I think it means, that there is a permanent SAPS presence at Lithuli House?

Do any of the other political parties have a permanent SAPS presence at their HQs? (not that the opposition parties would want corrupt card carrying cANCer party spies disguised in SAPS uniforms)

Albereth

Honorary Master
They burnt down the comfy chair? Eish!

How can we sleep when our beds are burning?

MickeyD

RIP
Does that mean what I think it means, that there is a permanent SAPS presence at Lithuli House?

Do any of the other political parties have a permanent SAPS presence at their HQs? (not that the opposition parties would want corrupt card carrying cANCer party spies disguised in SAPS uniforms)
SAPS use private security companies to guard their premises.
The ANC use SAPS to guard Luthuli House.
:wtf:

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
Why is it cultural? :rolleyes:

*watches intel ignore questions again*

What I got from his post is that this is how many ANC supporters show their displeasure at something. Burn it. It seems pretty clear to me.