Available devices on upgrade

Nocturne

Hi, all

I know that this post is slightly off topic for this forum, but it's the closest fit I could find.

I'm on the Vodacom Weekender Everyday package, and due for upgrade at the end of August. I'm looking for a complete list of devices available to me (I think you guys call it a "deal sheet"). I'm specifically looking for Windows Mobile devices, and I don't mind paying in. Even if the pay-in is R10 000, if I can get it on my contract, I want it on the list.

I can't find this information anywhere online (vcupgrade.mobi is pretty useless); I know I could go into Vodaworld to get this information, but Midrand is pretty far from Alberton. I'd have to go in, get the list, go home, decide, and go back next week. I'd really rather avoid two trips if I can at all help it.

Does anyone have such a list they could fax/e-mail me?

Cheers
Nocturne

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Hi Nocturne. Please PM me your email and I will email you the list.

Last edited:

Nocturne

PM sent. Thanks muchly!

Any idea why this list is not available on the Vodacom website? It would be very useful.

Cheers
Nocturne

Antonf

Expert Member
I will never understand the upgrade and customer retention issue... Although I am still a few months away from being able to renew my contract, which Vodacom prefers to call "upgrade", but looked at getting a Nokia E75. For roughly the same monthly subscription I pay on VC MTN offers the phone free - VC requires a pay-in of R1200. Then I will have to pay R150 (or whatever it is now) "Administration fee". Taking into consideration the time it takes to do an upgrade it works out at around R1000/hr... Strangely enough, a new contract which involves a lot of paper work doesn't require payment of an "Administration fee"

garthlee

i want to know i keep getting told to upgrade my phone now i try look it up on the site previded and there is nothing