Awesome service from CrownTech.co.za!!!!

Neverwhere

I've been shopping around for an AMD Phenom II 955 and an Asus M4N78 Mobo and I got a great deal here! http://www.crowntech.co.za/

I have shopped at Landmark PC and Digital Addiction which both had great service though Crowntech was by far my best online shopping experience. Check out the website, it's awesome. Great inventory and prices as well. They phoned me very soon after I submitted a stock query and they responded to e-mails almost instantly. I recieved my order 2 days after placing it and the website interfaces with the courier companies tracking system, which was awesome! I could track where my parcel was every step of the way right from my order page. I think great service should be recognized and I reccommend them very highly. I know Landmark, Sybratic and Prophecy are the staple diet for shoppers on mybb so I just wanted to bring these guys to your attention.

I also see they've got some cool stuff like a wireless wacom bamboo graphics tablet (which I am after next!). I've seen their name pop up in a few threads here and there and it's always a question of trust when it comes to a store you don't know and I'm definately vouching for them! Great Job Guys!! :D

LancelotSA

Banned
Good to hear. I was just asking about them on here the other day as a result of finding them to be the cheapest for an 8Gb microSD card.

TheRift

Expert Member
Nice price on the 955, especially with free shipping. I'm finding it very irritating that "distributors" are offering pricing close to retail on items like this.

LancelotSA

Banned
I have just picked up a slight problem with the Crown Technologies website.....

I posted this on my thread questioning Crown Technologies but thought I'd mention it here too

LancelotSA

Banned
Hmmm... that isn't right.

You did the same as me. Someone just pointed out that if you do the maths it is right. I just saw price, delivery, VAT, total. But the VAT is not included in the calculation, it is just being shown.