Back Up DVDs

Alan

Honorary Master
Joined
Sep 30, 2005
Messages
62,474
Reaction score
2,588
Can anyone recommend a good program to back up DVDs to hard drive. Can't remember the one I used to use :o. Wasn't a very good program anyway :D
 
Can anyone recommend a good program to back up DVDs to hard drive. Can't remember the one I used to use :o. Wasn't a very good program anyway :D

I have used DVD Decrypter to backup to another DVD but it copies to HD first
 
DVD Shrink for all the DVD's and then DVD FabDecrypter for those damn Sony ones.
 
DVD Shrink for all the DVD's and then DVD FabDecrypter for those damn Sony ones.
DVD Fab HD Decrypter is def your best choice and always updated...
It will back up all DVD, HD DVD and Blu Ray titles. And removes Sony Arcos!
 
DVD Fab HD Decrypter is def your best choice and always updated...
It will back up all DVD, HD DVD and Blu Ray titles. And removes Sony Arcos!

+5, Accurate

it is the only ripper still being updated to combat the latest versions of corrupt sectors a la ArccOS
 
I find that AnyDVD works perfectly, even with SONY discs. Just use DVDShrink or DVDDecrypter as usual, it does all the work behind the scenes.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X