Bandwidth limiter...

dayav07

Hi.. I have serious bandwidth problems.. Its only the 14th and I've used up nearly 900Mb on a 1gig capp.. I need a program that can limit my download and uploads to an X amount of mb a day.. Eg: Say I want to set it only to download/upload 6MB a day.. I have found programs that limit the SPEED of the connection but I want a program that can limit the actual downloads and uploads... I dont want something that makes you set limits for each program but the connection as a whole.. please.. i am gonna die if i get capped.. HeLp MeEeEeEe!!!!!!!!:)

GreatBigMouth

Expert Member
Hi.. I have serious bandwidth problems.. Its only the 14th and I've used up nearly 900Mb on a 1gig capp.. I need a program that can limit my download and uploads to an X amount of mb a day.. Eg: Say I want to set it only to download/upload 6MB a day.. I have found programs that limit the SPEED of the connection but I want a program that can limit the actual downloads and uploads... I dont want something that makes you set limits for each program but the connection as a whole.. please.. i am gonna die if i get capped.. HeLp MeEeEeEe!!!!!!!!:)
Just get a monitoring program like Netmeter and set it to display annoying popup alerts when you reach your daily limit. :)