fealty

I pretty much steer clear of Google products atm, but how one could think onedrive is better than google drive is beyond me.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
IMO very bland list & as much as I love Afrihost their App is exceptionally basic...def not worth being on any "list".

AH if you're listening a full revamp with lots more functionality will be apreciated.

roguemat

Expert Member
I pretty much steer clear of Google products atm, but how one could think onedrive is better than google drive is beyond me.

More space, cheaper, free web Office (Word, Excel, OneNote, an app on all mobile platforms, and in Windows it integrates right into the OS. What big advantages does GDrive offer that makes it implausible to think someone prefers OneDrive?

Chris.Geerdts

Expert Member
Interesting - I found Jannie's suggestions a bit more forward-looking than the others. Gmail, onemail, Whatsapp, onedrive are all copied by so many others whereas Uber is a really breakthrough concept and Strava (although not unique) is surely about the wave of personal information apps and devices still to really hot up.

Waze is another really innovative app that really pioneers the combination of a traditional service with crowd sourcing.

The 'experts' probably haven't yet heard of 'my data manager' which is so simple but powerful in managing personal data usage and won many awards. It should actually be built into the Android/IOS core OS it is so useful.

Electron1

Expert Member
Interesting - I found Jannie's suggestions a bit more forward-looking than the others. Gmail, onemail, Whatsapp, onedrive are all copied by so many others whereas Uber is a really breakthrough concept and Strava (although not unique) is surely about the wave of personal information apps and devices still to really hot up.

Waze is another really innovative app that really pioneers the combination of a traditional service with crowd sourcing.

The 'experts' probably haven't yet heard of 'my data manager' which is so simple but powerful in managing personal data usage and won many awards. It should actually be built into the Android/IOS core OS it is so useful.

Thanks Chris - i am giving it a try. I enjoy the "Do not Disturb" free version that silences your phone based on a set time so you can sleep undisturbed, or set a time e.g. 1 hour for when you do not want to be disturbed.