Best spreadsheet app for iPad?

Jeffrsnapln

Hi there,

I am looking for a better spreadsheet solution for iPad. I currently use Google sheets, Apple numbers, and Microsolf excel.

I use all three because they each have their own limitations, and only the three together make up the full full set of features that I need.

My most basic needs are google drive integration, image support within spreadsheets, and the ability to control print / export scaling etc to be able to create A4 PDFs of my spreadsheets with the content correctly positioned on the page.

The pros and cons of each app are as follows:

Google sheets:
Best Google drive integration (obviously), and good print/export control, but no support for images in spreadsheets. This makes it fine for basic spreadsheets, but for quotes etc it's no good because they can't contain a company logo.

Numbers:
Handles images, but no Google drive integration and almost no control over page setup when printing/exporting.

Excel:
Handles images and print/exports well, but no Google drive integration.

Does anyone know of another option, that combines all the pros of the above three? I can manage using three different apps, but it's a little messy and it irritates me that I can't just do it all in one app.

Jow

How about hosting your spreadsheets in OneDrive alongside Google Drive and using a tool such as this to keep your Google Drive and OneDrive folder(s) in sync?
What you will gain with this is Excel integration with OneDrive, indirect integration with Google Drive and can even leverage Excel Online if you want.

Jeffrsnapln

How about hosting your spreadsheets in OneDrive alongside Google Drive and using a tool such as this to keep your Google Drive and OneDrive folder(s) in sync?
What you will gain with this is Excel integration with OneDrive, indirect integration with Google Drive and can even leverage Excel Online if you want.
Looks like a viable workaround. Hopefully Google gets their act together with the sheets app soon...