Bikini model says SARS ruined her life

Compton_effect

Honorary Master
We actually use Ice Models :wtf:

What do they charge for a hour?
Kidding, kidding!
I'm not accusing Ice Models of anything - know a girl who models though them. But if one journo decides to run with that detail and start a investigation into SA modeling agencies supplying models to what sounds like a Saudi playground...
Just before a big election where women's rights seems to be a big issue...
Awkward.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Can a paper trail not be traced back to identify the depositor in order to find out who is telling the truth?

And on another note: take a number, Candice van der Merwe, SARS has ruined all of our lives :)

Post your bikini pics so we can see how ruined you are :p

daveza

Honorary Master
So she is stinking rich for doing nothing but posing in a bikini on some tropical island.

Why does this even make the news.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
So she is stinking rich for doing nothing but posing in a bikini on some tropical island.

Why does this even make the news.

At $15m she did not just pose in a Bikini...

I would reckon its safe to say that a lot more than just posing happened at that private resort...

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
I'm still not clear on what SARS is alleging her father did? Why would he randomly pay that money into her account? To launder it?

MKFrost

Expert Member
I'm still not clear on what SARS is alleging her father did? Why would he randomly pay that money into her account? To launder it?

SARS is nailing him for tax evasion and he is pleading poverty but they say that money is actually his so they are laying claim to it, or at least trying to.

MKFrost

Expert Member
Hmm, yeah, what I figure, too. Looking at the amount he owes it's no wonder. :whistling:

Not sure what his situation is but with that kind of money just pay bloody SARS and get them off your back and use the rest to start over, if you can call it a 'start over' when you have a couple of million. Fighting this thing for the past ten years must have cost him more than he would have actually paid and in the end SARS will just take it all to make up for what he owes plus all the legal fees.

The_Donkey

Honorary Master
But if you are a dumb Biatch you would not know that you can make money from it..
LOL

What I actually meant was she must be really dumb to think anyone would believe a total stranger would buy you an Audi R8, an Landrover Evoque, tell you to go pick out a luxury mansion and then buys it for you, and then give you $15mil because he felt generous!

Mila

Honorary Master
LOL

What I actually meant was she must be really dumb to think anyone would believe a total stranger would buy you an Audi R8, an Landrover Evoque, tell you to go pick out a luxury mansion and then buys it for you, and then give you $15mil because he felt generous!
:D

True, But Pretty girls do tend to play dumb to get things done their way... and Get out of sticky situations..
IMO..

krycor

Honorary Master
All im thinking is.. what does the dad do to make 150+ mil? and if it was a 'gift' for some hank panky she still owes 50% ;)

daveza

Honorary Master

zzzzz - as long as she turns into a pizza afterwards.

Alan

Honorary Master
Can of think of 15 million better things to spend that kind of money on