Bitcoin plummets further below $4,000

Bilaal687_

Worse investment ever, lol my loss is so big its pointless selling and rather hope for a increase.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
It dropped 94% in 2010, 94% in 2011, 85% from 2013 to 2015, and recovered strongly each time....

There is little to no incentive for it to regain its former glory. To rely on the past now is wishful thinking, it is that ‘what if’ moment the hodl crew is believing in.

Temujin

Honorary Master
There is little to no incentive for it to regain its former glory. To rely on the past now is wishful thinking, it is that ‘what if’ moment the hodl crew is believing in.
Only have room in my life for a finite amount of belief, some go with god, flat earth, hollow earth, skydemons, global warming, just to name a few recent threads here... I go with btc:giggle:

RaptorSA

Expert Member
Worse investment ever, lol my loss is so big its pointless selling and rather hope for a increase.

You've lost nothing if you don't realize your losses by buying back fiat. Nothing about the fundamentals of Bitcoin has changed.

RaptorSA

Expert Member
dropping those percentages from low bases is not nearly the same as this similar percentage drop

Which could also mean the BTC market adoption is very much still in its infancy when you still have this kind if volatility at these prices.
BTC is way more useful than gold, and with only 2.1 Bitcoins you can own about one ten millionth the market share in all the Bitcoin that will ever exist. Doing the same with Gold for instance will set you back about $800,000.