- Joined
- Nov 20, 2015
- Messages
- 41,556
- Reaction score
- 21,161
@Coronachan loves people with high BP... so the sooner you can gt yours under control, the better.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
@Coronachan loves people with high BP... so the sooner you can gt yours under control, the better.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't....I have not felt the same since I've been on BP meds.
Felt better without it![]()
I am on Amzar and di-(something or other). I have changed to Losartan (I think) because discovery will pay for that - I'll start that next week.
There is nothing quite like BP meds to make me feel old, but it's my own fault IMO. I am doing regular running now to try get it down a bit naturally.
So far (with meds) I seem to maintain 120/80.
I was asked to stop coffee - but yeah, coffee is my jam man. It's the one thing I can't give up![]()
I was asked to stop coffee - but yeah, coffee is my jam man. It's the one thing I can't give up![]()
Does decaf make any difference?
Don’t feel that way, in my situation it’s genetic. But I know of people in their 20’s on meds, girl in my high school was on them at 16.
Also been on BP meds now for a month: Zartan 50mg.I have not felt the same since I've been on BP meds.
Felt better without it![]()
Interesting.Also been on BP meds now for a month: Zartan 50mg.
Makes me feel shiit
maybe you shouldn't be taking it rectallyAlso been on BP meds now for a month: Zartan 50mg.
Makes me feel shiit
Used running and cycling as one of the things to help control it......@Coronachan loves people with high BP... so the sooner you can gt yours under control, the better.