"Black Work" looks promising.
Thanks, checking it out.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
"Black Work" looks promising.
Finished No Offence - great series, all loose ends tied up.
Now have to wait till next year for season 2.
Started watching The Game last night.
I'm nervous to watch in case it's as slow as Tinker Tailor.
Then it's probably not for you.
And "Partners in Crime" (set in the early 50's UK & based on the Agatha Christie novels) is definitely worth a watch.
As if I don't have enough to watch already, I then came across this - Amnesia (2004)
I'd forgotten about that…
A new season of "New Tricks" started this week.
And "Partners in Crime" (set in the early 50's UK & based on the Agatha Christie novels) is definitely worth a watch.
Agatha Christie wrote a mean story. Anything based on her books has to be good so I'll definitely get hold of this series.
Finished Him & Her. Awesome comedy series.