Budget host recommendation

Reaper1242

I haven't hosted a site in a while so looking for recommendations.

I need to host a small, simple WordPress site so I'm looking for a reliable host on a budget.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
What are we looking at?
7. Initiation
7.1. THE CUSTOMER CONSENTS TO DIAMATRIX CARRYING OUT A CREDIT CHECK ON THE CUSTOMER AT ANY APPLICABLE CREDIT BUREAU IF REQUIRED, AND MAY MAKE THE PROVISION OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES DEPENDANT ON ITS SATISFACTION WITH THE RESULTS. DIAMATRIX MAY ALSO PROVIDE INFORMATION ON THE CUSTOMER’S PAYMENT RECORD TO A CREDIT BUREAU.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Why? He said small and simple.
Hugely overpriced, no control over hosting setup, tons of basic features behind a paywall (like using plugins) etc.

WordPress.com sucks for all budgets and complexity levels.

RedViking

Nord of the South
7. Initiation
7.1. THE CUSTOMER CONSENTS TO DIAMATRIX CARRYING OUT A CREDIT CHECK ON THE CUSTOMER AT ANY APPLICABLE CREDIT BUREAU IF REQUIRED, AND MAY MAKE THE PROVISION OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES DEPENDANT ON ITS SATISFACTION WITH THE RESULTS. DIAMATRIX MAY ALSO PROVIDE INFORMATION ON THE CUSTOMER’S PAYMENT RECORD TO A CREDIT BUREAU.
Sorry for being dense, what am I missing? Or what is the concern here?

Domains.co.za (Wayne)

Domains.co.za representative
Company Rep
7. Initiation

Hi DA-LION-619

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, our T&C’s were done a few years ago by the law firm of Dingley Marshall in order to make sure we complied within the parameters of the law.

Dingley Marshall, has done and still does most of the legal work for the bigger ISP’s and hosting companies. Ironically enough, the same clause can be found in most other larger service providers in SA who provide high-cost items to resellers and clients as.

That being said, we have removed that clause from our T&C’s as it is not applicable based on the services we offer