Burger King Review

Had a whopper today and although it's large it tasted like any other bog standard fast food. I would say McD has slightly more flavour.
 
Went to the Sandton Branch today and the queue was still crazy. We left there and went to the Rosebank branch and it was much more reasonable.
Food was nice. Not a huge amount of difference to McD's. The fries were better than McD's and I enjoyed the King Burger.
Kids and wife enjoyed it too. I like the Pepsi products too.
 
I've been to a few branches around Cape Town, the Stellenbosch branch has been the best so far, less than 5 minutes from ordering until food in hand.
 
i dont know if its been mentioned here, but the BK in dubai of all places, has bacon!

Proof please?

I checked there website and on the ingredients don't see bacon any where?


Whopper ingredients BKME

Are BURGER KING® products “Halal”?
All BURGER KING® products sold in the MENA region are 100% Halal.

Source

FYI MENA - Middle east north Africa
 
Unless you're referring to the bacon-veal in the steakhouse burger...that's not bacon, it's vacon.

it was the steak house burger
I asked them if its proper bacon and they said it was

although - this was at the airport, so either the lady at the counter was wrong, or they have different rules for the bk in international departures

its all a bit weird, because the steakhouse burger i had in turkey was completely free of bacon or an imitation
 
it was the steak house burger
I asked them if its proper bacon and they said it was

although - this was at the airport, so either the lady at the counter was wrong, or they have different rules for the bk in international departures

That one.
 
In those places, macon/chacon/vacon/xxcon is proper bacon. :D

I wonder why bk SA has opted out of macon..
the steak house burger is bk's best burger, and we got this arb menu here that's completely different to the rest of the world
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X