Burger King Review

I tried Burger King in Rosebank today, must say I was rather disappointed, considering the hype...
I ordered the Whopper meal, with onion rings and chicken nuggets.
I found the chips similar to KFC's, the onions rings taste burnt, as well as the nuggets.

The whopper I found to be tasty though.

Is it just me or is Steers just much better?
 
I tried Burger King in Rosebank today, must say I was rather disappointed, considering the hype...
I ordered the Whopper meal, with onion rings and chicken nuggets.
I found the chips similar to KFC's, the onions rings taste burnt, as well as the nuggets.

The whopper I found to be tasty though.

Is it just me or is Steers just much better?

No way are the chips like kfc!
 
No way are the chips like kfc!

Yeah I would say BK is worse. We went to the rosebank branch on saturday and we had upset stomachs afterwards. The SO suffered quite a bit more than me though. I had to wait for the staff to stop fighting with each other before placing my order.
 
I tried Burger King in Rosebank today, must say I was rather disappointed, considering the hype...
I ordered the Whopper meal, with onion rings and chicken nuggets.
I found the chips similar to KFC's, the onions rings taste burnt, as well as the nuggets.

The whopper I found to be tasty though.

Is it just me or is Steers just much better?

infidel!
 
Yeah I would say BK is worse. We went to the rosebank branch on saturday and we had upset stomachs afterwards. The SO suffered quite a bit more than me though. I had to wait for the staff to stop fighting with each other before placing my order.

The two times I had it the chips were awesome. I hate it when staff fight or talk loud.
 
Had Burger King just now. Went to the Rosebank branch. My chips weren't great, very dry, but the burger was okay. Had the double Whopper, didn't see they had a chilli cheese burger until I left. Definately better than McDonalds in my opinion but I prefer Steers though.
 
When we were there last week they queue went past those those statues. That said they won't see me there again.
 
Yeah. Took the kids to the premier of Rio2. They were giving out whoppers upstairs in the movie house foyer. We had just gone to the Spur for lunch so didn't take advantage. So I haven't had Burger King yet.
 
Got me some Burger King today.
Extra long chilli cheese, some chilli cheese bites and onion rings.
Was pretty good!
 
BK Kenilworth Centre appears to be about ready for business. Not sure if they have officially opened yet as according to their trading hours they should have been open when I checked.

2014-04-10 20.58.03 BK KC open 33%.jpg

BK KC times.jpg
 
http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=50248&d=1368267711


1368659081285.jpg
 
Had some proper bacon Burger King in Thailand. Amaaaaaaazzzzzing.
 
Do we have the Swiss cheese and mushroom one here yet? Also heavenly ;)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X