South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
the guy who brought it into SA is muslim
I tried Burger King in Rosebank today, must say I was rather disappointed, considering the hype...
I ordered the Whopper meal, with onion rings and chicken nuggets.
I found the chips similar to KFC's, the onions rings taste burnt, as well as the nuggets.
The whopper I found to be tasty though.
Is it just me or is Steers just much better?
No way are the chips like kfc!
I tried Burger King in Rosebank today, must say I was rather disappointed, considering the hype...
I ordered the Whopper meal, with onion rings and chicken nuggets.
I found the chips similar to KFC's, the onions rings taste burnt, as well as the nuggets.
The whopper I found to be tasty though.
Is it just me or is Steers just much better?
Yeah I would say BK is worse. We went to the rosebank branch on saturday and we had upset stomachs afterwards. The SO suffered quite a bit more than me though. I had to wait for the staff to stop fighting with each other before placing my order.
Had some proper bacon Burger King in Thailand. Amaaaaaaazzzzzing.
Lies! BK does not do bacon.
Do we have the Swiss cheese and mushroom one here yet? Also heavenly![]()