Budza
Executive Member
Thanks FiestaST. I got my free burger today.
I got one too!
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Thanks FiestaST. I got my free burger today.
No its just a junior whopper![]()
is the burger a nice big one ?
They purposely put JR instead of the word "junior"
Not going to fall for this cheapskate promotion.
Tsek.
On a side note, Nando's have a really good veggie burger. And steers burgers are so processed now, that I feel their veggie burger ( despite not being that great) still has more taste than the beef one.
We would have believed you without the pics.Just collected mine
+1 always my experience with BK.Had BK tonight for the first time since the night our lone PE branch opened (and I don't recall how that went).
The Big King XXL with choc shake and onion rings was super disappointing. I would take McD's over that any day of the week, and I'm not even much of a McD's fan. The Big King had almost no flavour whatsoever. The chips were easily worse than KFC, Steers, Nando's or McD's. The onion rings weren't bad, although I prefer the way they're done in the UK (i.e. properly). The choc shake was the worst of the lot with a nasty chemical aftertaste.
2/10, with 2 points for the onion rings. Not going back.
Old post but so true. Unless its a good ground beef burger these days there is no real difference in taste or texture to a veggie burger. I don't know if veggie burgers have got better or the processed crap meat has got worse. Probably more the latter but I've had a few surprisingly good veggie burgers.
Burger King doesn't make veggie burgers AFAIK.
That’s a shame. They do a cracking spicy bean burger in Europe and no doubt US.