Burger King Review

On a side note, Nando's have a really good veggie burger. And steers burgers are so processed now, that I feel their veggie burger ( despite not being that great) still has more taste than the beef one.

Old post but so true. Unless its a good ground beef burger these days there is no real difference in taste or texture to a veggie burger. I don't know if veggie burgers have got better or the processed crap meat has got worse. Probably more the latter but I've had a few surprisingly good veggie burgers.
 
Had BK tonight for the first time since the night our lone PE branch opened (and I don't recall how that went).

The Big King XXL with choc shake and onion rings was super disappointing. I would take McD's over that any day of the week, and I'm not even much of a McD's fan. The Big King had almost no flavour whatsoever. The chips were easily worse than KFC, Steers, Nando's or McD's. The onion rings weren't bad, although I prefer the way they're done in the UK (i.e. properly). The choc shake was the worst of the lot with a nasty chemical aftertaste.

2/10, with 2 points for the onion rings. Not going back.
 
Got my Jr Burger eventually...
The code from my app wasn't working at all so they just comp'ed the Jr Burger as we wasted over five minutes trying to get it to work. They said it had been acting up and that the 5000 redemptions hadn't been reached yet.
 
Had BK tonight for the first time since the night our lone PE branch opened (and I don't recall how that went).

The Big King XXL with choc shake and onion rings was super disappointing. I would take McD's over that any day of the week, and I'm not even much of a McD's fan. The Big King had almost no flavour whatsoever. The chips were easily worse than KFC, Steers, Nando's or McD's. The onion rings weren't bad, although I prefer the way they're done in the UK (i.e. properly). The choc shake was the worst of the lot with a nasty chemical aftertaste.

2/10, with 2 points for the onion rings. Not going back.
+1 always my experience with BK.
 
Everything from them lately tastes super bland. Tried the big king the other day but it was just a mushy bland stack of something that resembles meat and bread.

I avoid going there now. McDonald's is better imo.
 
Old post but so true. Unless its a good ground beef burger these days there is no real difference in taste or texture to a veggie burger. I don't know if veggie burgers have got better or the processed crap meat has got worse. Probably more the latter but I've had a few surprisingly good veggie burgers.

Burger King doesn't make veggie burgers AFAIK.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X