Burger King Review

had an ELCC today. was good. but for some reason had some oil on it. was weird because I've never seen that. although this is the first time it was hot. its usually lukewarm when it reaches you. must say the capegate one has their stuff together. waited less than 5 minutes.

wasn't full but that's no indicator of waiting period at burger king usually.
 
Burger King Kenilworth Centre under construction

Taken on 8 March 2014. Not sure when they are opening.

2014-03-08 19.11.48 burger king KC.jpg
 
I wish I had 6 mil in the bank right now... The person who opens a branch in Menlyn Mall is going to be drowning in customers and income, there's no doubt in my mind about that at all.
 
I still want to know if you also get bottomless soda at the branches located in Sasol garages...I did not see a soda station in the Centurion one.

Does anybody know?
 
I wish I had 6 mil in the bank right now... The person who opens a branch in Menlyn Mall is going to be drowning in customers and income, there's no doubt in my mind about that at all.

They can't, it's too close to mcdonalds.
Then again I'm not sure how they got a KFC and chicken Licken less than 50m away from eachother.

Hatfield also has a macdonalds.
 
They can't, it's too close to mcdonalds.
Then again I'm not sure how they got a KFC and chicken Licken less than 50m away from eachother.

Hatfield also has a macdonalds.

When did being a minimum distance away from a competing franchise become a requirement?
 
They can't, it's too close to mcdonalds.
Then again I'm not sure how they got a KFC and chicken Licken less than 50m away from eachother.

Hatfield also has a macdonalds.
I don't know how they do things up North, but here in the Cape we have something called a "food court" :p
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X