Cancel easyweb

ooogz

Expert Member
Hey guys, I'm currently using easy web as my wisp. Contract has expired. They've just installed fibre in my complex so wanna move on. Just want to know what happens with the equipment once I have cancelled? Must I take it down and return it to them or does easy web come and remove it?

Gonna be hectic to take it out myself as it's pretty high up etc...

Thanks

marioat1

Expert Member
Hey guys, I'm currently using easy web as my wisp. Contract has expired. They've just installed fibre in my complex so wanna move on. Just want to know what happens with the equipment once I have cancelled? Must I take it down and return it to them or does easy web come and remove it?

Thanks
What does your contract with them say?

under_sky

Thanks
If you paid for the equipment then simply its yours, if they only charged you a DATA sub then its most likely theirs. After checking the site its yours from what i can gather

ooogz

Expert Member
No, it belongs to them... I have a feeling they gonna charge me to come collect there equipment.. Like a call out fee.

The only thing I can read about return of equipment in the contract is it must be returned itln good condition etc...