Cancel my sim now!!!

ShaneFJ83

*%*%*%*%* 1 Complaint *%+%*%*%*%*%*%
Dear Vodacom,
Im a new member with Vodacom, never has been.
Now I understand why. When Vodacom fails to debit my account for my Contract sim? Why am I been declined based on Vodacom stupidity. I will not accept such Incompetency of Staff not doing their job Correctly. So Vodacom I am telling you to sort this inconvenience out now.
My current iphone has a dead spot and at any times I will loose everything all my info.
Due to the phone dead spot I cannot sync my info as well as my speaker not working anymore I have store now I must wait till Monday? My motherboard on my phYou very quickly to say sorry but cant even show it. And the careless attitude of staff en company shows. I think I must/going to approach the Consumers act and Ombudsman As I am fully aware what my rights are as a Consumer.

- [ ] WHO MUST I CONTACT ? TO SORT THIS ERROR OUT TODAY NOT MONDAY...
Allow me to say one thing and my last.
Next time Im debited? I will also come back and say I will pay my account on Monday.
How dare you people do so much harm but in actual fact Vodacom screwed my account up.
And careless answer “we cant help u. Only on Monday?
Well does anyone of u
I NEED AN ANSWER TODAY!
I will repost this post till I receive a call.
And I will record my actions and moves.
I am utterly disgusted with Vodacom. My credit score has been affected, No cant get finance all thnx to Vodacam, to be sorted out. What is my right towards this? And how can this be back to normal and I could apply for finance obj
When Apple declined me, I was told to go to VODACOM Store inside. As I approach inside the store there was a gentleman sitting at his desk not bothered to even help. Is thos how staff treats client
I would appreciate if Vodacom calls
IM EXTREMELY UPSET!!!!!!!

VODACRAP: IF YOU GOING TO TREAT ME LIKE A GAME? I WILL SHOW YOU HOW IT’S PLAYED

//////////////////1ST COMPLAINT ///////////////
When purchasing a product, consumers have fundamental rights that are protected by the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (CPA).
What is a defect?
A ‘defect’ is a material imperfection in a product that causes the product to be less acceptable, or not useful at all, for the purpose that you purchased it for.
What is a latent defect?
A ‘latent defect’ is a material defect, which was not visible after ‘reasonable’ inspection. The material imperfection must have existed when the parties entered into the contract.
Section 55(2) of the CPA provides that; all goods must be reasonably suitable for the purposes for which they are generally intended, of good quality, in good working order and free of any (not only material) defects. The goods must be useable and durable for a reasonable period of time, having regard to the use to which they would normally be put and to all the surrounding circumstances of their supply.
When a latent defect is present, it means that the product lacks the quality promised in terms of the sales agreement. The consumer has the choice of a refund, replacement or repair of the goods in terms of section 56. This can also be regarded as an implied warranty.
What is an implied warranty?
In terms of section 56(1) of the CPA, any transaction or agreement is subject to an implied warranty by the producer, retailer or supplier, to the effect that any products produced, supplied or distributed should comply with the quality requirements and standards.
This is not applicable if the consumer was informed of the specific condition of the products and the consumer expressly accepted the product on that basis or knowingly acted in a way compatible with accepting the product in that condition.
A consumer may return the product to the supplier within six months, without penalty, at the supplier’s risk and expense. If the product is returned, a supplier must, at the direction of the consumer, either repair or replace the defective products, or refund the purchase price, provided that if a supplier repairs the returned product unsuccessfully, the supplier is obliged, within three months thereafter to repair, replace or refund the consumer the purchase price of the returned product.
So cancel my sim as I have 6months to cancel. NOW!!!!!!!

********ENOUGH IS NOW ENOUGH************
I DARE YOU DONKEYS TO TEST ME FURTHER
BRING IT ON ........

//////////// 2 ND COMPLAINT///////////////
VODACRAP? YOU PEOPLE ARE BUSY PUSHING ME TO MY MAX LIMIT. WHEN I TOOK A PROMOTIONAL CONTRACT SIM OUT? YOU DELIVERED THE SIM CARD ONLY.. NO ONE EXPLAINED **** TO ME. YOU THEN WENT AND F-UP MY CREDIT SCORE. MY SCORE WAS PERFECT, OVER 700, AND IT DROPPED TO THE 300 BAR! TODAY YOU CUT MY LINE AND TELLS ME I OWE YOU R517?? I NEED F*ING ANSWERS AND TO SOLVE THIS ISSE. IM NO LONGER TOLLERATING THIS
I WILL SWEAR AND SAY WHATEVER I HAVE TO. HOW CAN I OWE YOU ***** THAT AMOUNT?? DO YOU SMOKE YOUR SOX? GOSH YOU ALL DAMN RETARDS! I WILL DO MY FULL INVESTIGATION ON MY ACCOUNT. YOU WANNA BLACKLIST ME? GO ***** AHEAD I KNOW JUST THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO PULL ME OUT OF IT.. WAKE UP INCOMPETENT NETWORK IT IS NO LONGER WHAT YOU HAVE/GOT? ITS WHO YOU KNOW.
SUE ME, BE REVENGEFUL TO PLAY WITH MY LIFE/CREDIT SCORE AND EVEN MY ITC. AS A CONSUMER I WILL STILL CONTINUE SAYING HOW YOU GUYS ADDING MONIES TO A BILL..
YOUR PROMOTION SHOWS THAT CONTRACT SIM FOR R199, I ONLY END UP PAYING R400 - R500 EVERY MONTH.
THATS FINE CUT MY F-ING LINE. VODACRAP KARMA WILL COME YOUR WAY, MR. DAY LIGHT ROBBERY (VODAM C.E.O) YOU THINK YOU CLEVER BY STEALING FROM US? BUT HANG IN THERE THAT WHEEL THAT TURNS? WILL HIT YOU SO HARD, YOU WOULDNT KNOW WHERE OR WHATS HAPPENING. PEOPLE SREAD THE NEWS ABOUT VODACRAP A NETWORK YOU WILL REGRET AFTER A WEEK..
1.WHY DID NO ONE INFROM ME ABOUT WHEN YOU START DEBITING ME? ANSWER ME YOU INCOMPETENT SELFISH MONEY THIEFS????
2. BE VERY CAREFUL OF HOW YOU TREAT A CUSTOMER. AND STAFF NEED TO LEARN ABOUT RESPECTING..
BUT TO STEAL MONEY? YOU WILL SEE YOUR ASS WITH ME.. I WILL POST EVERYTHING I POSSIBLY CAN, THIS NETWORK MUST GET A HUUUGE FINANCIAL DROP TO ACTUALLY FEEL THE CUSTOMERS PAIN.
BUT YOU HONESTLY WILL GET YOUR OWN MEDICINE BACK. AND WILL PERSONALLY DO IT.
GO HEAD AND DO JUST WAHT THE HELL YOU WANT, SE THE WORRY IN MY F-IN EYES..
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST.
AND IM GOING FULL FORCE TO EXPLAIN MY PAIN.
WATCH THIS SPACE....
NOT A THREAT BUT RATHER MY FINAL WITH VODACRAP..

****YOU CANT EXPECT ME TO BE CALM OR POLITE!!!

********ENOUGH IS NOW ENOUGH************
I DARE YOU DONKEYS TO TEST ME FURTHER
BRING IT ON ........
AS PER THE OMBUDSMAN I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL MY SIM WITH 6MONTHS.. PAY ATTENTION THAT I NEVER SIGNED ANY CONTRACT WHEN YOU DELIVERED THE PACKAGE AT MY OFFICE!!! WAKE UP IDIOTS!!!!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////// 2 ND COMPLAINT//////////////////////////

VODACRAP? YOU PEOPLE ARE BUSY PUSHING ME TO MY MAX LIMIT. WHEN I TOOK A PROMOTIONAL CONTRACT SIM OUT? YOU DELIVERED THE SIM CARD ONLY.. NO ONE EXPLAINED **** TO ME. YOU THEN WENT AND F-UP MY CREDIT SCORE. MY SCORE WAS PERFECT, OVER 700, AND IT DROPPED TO THE 300 BAR! TODAY YOU CUT MY LINE AND TELLS ME I OWE YOU R517?? I NEED F*ING ANSWERS AND TO SOLVE THIS ISSE. IM NO LONGER TOLLERATING THIS
I WILL SWEAR AND SAY WHATEVER I HAVE TO. HOW CAN I OWE YOU ***** THAT AMOUNT?? DO YOU SMOKE YOUR SOX? GOSH YOU ALL DAMN RETARDS! I WILL DO MY FULL INVESTIGATION ON MY ACCOUNT. YOU WANNA BLACKLIST ME? GO ***** AHEAD I KNOW JUST THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO PULL ME OUT OF IT.. WAKE UP INCOMPETENT NETWORK IT IS NO LONGER WHAT YOU HAVE/GOT? ITS WHO YOU KNOW.
SUE ME, BE REVENGEFUL TO PLAY WITH MY LIFE/CREDIT SCORE AND EVEN MY ITC. AS A CONSUMER I WILL STILL CONTINUE SAYING HOW YOU GUYS ADDING MONIES TO A BILL..
YOUR PROMOTION SHOWS THAT CONTRACT SIM FOR R199, I ONLY END UP PAYING R400 - R500 EVERY MONTH.
THATS FINE CUT MY F-ING LINE. VODACRAP KARMA WILL COME YOUR WAY, MR. DAY LIGHT ROBBERY (VODAM C.E.O) YOU THINK YOU CLEVER BY STEALING FROM US? BUT HANG IN THERE THAT WHEEL THAT TURNS? WILL HIT YOU SO HARD, YOU WOULDNT KNOW WHERE OR WHATS HAPPENING. PEOPLE SREAD THE NEWS ABOUT VODACRAP A NETWORK YOU WILL REGRET AFTER A WEEK..
1.WHY DID NO ONE INFROM ME ABOUT WHEN YOU START DEBITING ME? ANSWER ME YOU INCOMPETENT SELFISH MONEY THIEFS????
2. BE VERY CAREFUL OF HOW YOU TREAT A CUSTOMER. AND STAFF NEED TO LEARN ABOUT RESPECTING..
BUT TO STEAL MONEY? YOU WILL SEE YOUR ASS WITH ME.. I WILL POST EVERYTHING I POSSIBLY CAN, THIS NETWORK MUST GET A HUUUGE FINANCIAL DROP TO ACTUALLY FEEL THE CUSTOMERS PAIN.

BUT YOU HONESTLY WILL GET YOUR OWN MEDICINE BACK. AND WILL PERSONALLY DO IT.

GO HEAD AND DO JUST WAHT THE HELL YOU WANT, SE THE WORRY IN MY F-IN EYES..

PLEASE SHARE THIS POST.
AND IM GOING FULL FORCE TO EXPLAIN MY PAIN.

WATCH THIS SPACE....
NOT A THREAT BUT RATHER MY FINAL WITH VODACRAP..

Attachments

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
I'll sound the horn, but I don't think anyone will answer the call.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Someone forgot to take their meds.

Relax. Enjoy your weekend. Give yourself time to calm down. Then take the phone back on Monday. Remember to take you meds before you do. Give them a chance to rectify the problem. Stay calm. If they are not willing to fix the problem in a reasonable time frame. Then go and have a baby.

barkhausen

Report it on twitter,face book,hello peter,consumer council and Icasa.
Had same issue with Telkom and sent e mail to CEO of Telkom.
Issue was quickly resolved.
Do not insult any person directly and means test for purchase of a contract is done by computer software.

Zoomzoom

Expert Member
i do understand the incoherent frothing. This is what happens to otherwise sane and rational people when they attempt to deal with incompetent naartjies on the other end of a service center call.

genetic

Honorary Master
i do understand the incoherent frothing. This is what happens to otherwise sane and rational people when they attempt to deal with incompetent naartjies on the other end of a service center call.
Of course you would. It's what you do at times.