Cancel your DSTV (March 2020)

genetic

Honorary Master
Nothing?

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
Nothing?

Most live is football and ALL of it is cancelled.

genetic

Honorary Master
Most live is football and ALL of it is cancelled.
Interesting... I see many cancellations in that case.

BT Sport and Sky will not refund subscribers who face at least three weeks without live coverage of the Premier League and Champions League, it has been claimed.

The broadcasters, which also cover the FA Cup, Europa League and the German Bundesliga, are hoping live football will resume soon following mass cancellations amid the coronavirus crisis.

But subscribers, many of whom pay upwards of £29.99 a month, are now facing a schedule of repeated matches, wrestling films and documentaries.

NeonNinja

Neon Resident

Swa

Honorary Master
Why? Dstv isn't just for sport. If it was I wouldn't be on compact+ which doesn't have it in any case.

BlueOne

I saw the 15 minute BBC World Sport's show last night, and they were grasping. They ended up covering some charity thing in France.

krugie

Studios, broadcasters and channels all over the world are warning viewers to prepare for a barrage of repeats as production on most shows come to a standstill.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
The only thing I can think of is convenience - changing channels with a remote instantaneously.
Yes for the less tech savvy who are unfamiliar with alternatives, legal and illegal, and how they work, DSTV is their Overlord Master.

wbot

Expert Member
I'm getting closer to cancelling. They're taking away yet another channel (one of the better ones) and it's one we watch quite a lot

Azg

Expert Member
I'm getting closer to cancelling. They're taking away yet another channel (one of the better ones) and it's one we watch quite a lot
Which channel is that?