Carolina Reaper chilli.

Venomous

Honorary Master
Hi. I have been struggling to get seeds for Ghost or Carolina Reapers to germinate. Does anyone have some pods in Gauteng area that I can buy? I have Devils Tongue pods that I am happy to share. Thanks, Shaun
From what I can see a heating pad work best with things like chillies, lemon grass and such germinate best on that. Else you could try damp kitchen towel with seeds inside and that all in a clear plastic baggie on a sunfacing window sill

Venomous

Honorary Master
I managed to get purple jalepenos to grow and now have small purple jalepenos. Apparently hotter than other jalepeno varieties, though not at the top of the hot scale. I just wanted to see what purple chillies look like! :p
There are more on the tree/bush now. Will eat some soon. Just giving them a chance to grow.

Pic is about 2 weeks old.
Birds eye chillies have flowers so hopefully have some of those soon :)

DSC_7729.JPG

schuits

Expert Member
My Aji de Jardin is doing well. Popped one into my mouth and it was hotter than expected.

I might have some spare plants I'd be willing to swap with someone.

Carolyn333

Where can one buy a few Carolina Reaper chilli peppers in South-Africa?
When I google it, I only get places that sells the seeds. I want a few peppers. I don't want to grow them myself.
The fruit and vegetable market at Carreira Centre in Randburg stocks it now.

Venomous

Honorary Master
They look good. :D

I see some of your plants are like my one puple jalapeno.
More like a stick with a few leaves and it's already baring fruit.
Yet I give it the same as the other plant and it's even in the same soil about 80cm apart! The bigger one is twice the height with about 10 times the amout of leaves and obviously more branches.

Ludi Pio

Hi I plant them, if you want you can WhatsApp me 076 181 8182
When I google it, I only get places that sells the seeds. I want a few peppers. I don't want to grow them myself.

Ludi Pio

Cool, I'll check it out.
I really want the Carolina reaper, it is the hottest chilli in the world at the moment.
I want to give it a try.
I have eaten habaneros many times. It is hot. But I want to try the hottest chilli :)
WhatsApp me 076 181 8182 I hav plenty of Carolina Reaper chilly

Ludi Pio

You can WhatsApp me 076 181 8182