• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

Carolina Reaper chilli.

semaphore

Honorary Master
Dam the snotklap sauce tastes way warmer than last time.
It's warm, but tastes like crap. I've never been a fan of their sauces. Also I prefer my sauces hotter with some flavor. I plan to market my sauce once I've gotten my recipe bedded down.

Kornhole

Blackburn Fan
It's warm, but tastes like crap. I've never been a fan of their sauces. Also I prefer my sauces hotter with some flavor. I plan to market my sauce once I've gotten my recipe bedded down.
Pics of some sauces ? I want to make a mustard/chilli based one.

semaphore

Honorary Master
Pics of some sauces ? I want to make a mustard/chilli based one.
No pics yet, will send some when my pods ripen.

Got some new ghost chilli seeds Hope I come right this time.
Keep your germination temps around 30.c in a paper towel if you'd like. Also soak them for about 24 hours in a bit of bottled water.

Funny thing is some very old super hot seeds have germinated, but the stupid Tabasco's havnt.

Kornhole

Blackburn Fan
No pics yet, will send some when my pods ripen.

Keep your germination temps around 30.c in a paper towel if you'd like. Also soak them for about 24 hours in a bit of bottled water.

Funny thing is some very old super hot seeds have germinated, but the stupid Tabasco's havnt.
My plants that were growing died during a heavy hailstorm. Randomly this one seed popped out of a discarded tray later . It still lives , will send pics tomorrow of the progress but I think during winter some weaver bird picked all the growing leaves .

Sweevo

Honorary Master
Not sure if you have managed to find any Carolina Reaper chilli's, but you can purchase the dried Carolina Reaper pods from my website:
http://www.drdevil.co.za/

The dried pods are hotter than the fresh chilli's a anyway. You won't taste much as soon as the current world record holder as the hottest chilli starts kicking in. ;-)

I also have capsicum extract that is 16million Schoville Heat units!!! You don't get anything hotter than that!!! I won't however recommend for human consumption, but as a novelty.

Hope that helps
Any chance of getting that in a spray can?