Cell C Black data question

Stevewarren

I just noticed while browsing the Black app it used my normal data and not the Black data. Is that normal?

Wall

Sports Addict
Seriously though - Service providers must catch a wake up. Data is data - stop confusing the **** out of everyone with complicated product offerings

Stevewarren

This is rubbish. I just tried watching something and it used my normal data instead of my "Black" data. I wasn't roaming I checked. Bloody bull**** cost me about R100.

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi Stevewarren

Please PM us your Cell C number. We will check it out for you.

^NT

BigBear

Expert Member
IMG-20171214-WA0002-CELLC.jpg

Also Noticed now that my basic Inclusive Data is used up, but how does the Promo Black Data & Inclusive Black Data work then, my sim is in a normal Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime LTE phone..

Mistakenly assumed I had lots of data still left, only to be cut off once the 2 GB Inclusive Data bundle was used up.

Sorry, Hope this is on topic still.

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi BigBear

Do you the black app? Are you registered?

blackDATA bundles are specific use, on-net, data bundles that will allow Cell C
customers to access black content at highly competitive rates.

^NS

BigBear

Expert Member
Hi BigBear

Do you the black app? Are you registered?

blackDATA bundles are specific use, on-net, data bundles that will allow Cell C
customers to access black content at highly competitive rates.

^NS
No don't have the black app and I doubt I am registered..

Where do i get it ?

Rbhotha

Cell c Black is useless. I bought the black set top box and then took out a monthly subscription for the Fox package. In the same day decided to pay for the extra subscription for the premium plus package, Both expire on 07 May. It worked for a few days but now When I try to watch it tells me that I don’t have a subscription. I can still watch on my phone however.

Mrlepen

Cell c Black is useless. I bought the black set top box and then took out a monthly subscription for the Fox package. In the same day decided to pay for the extra subscription for the premium plus package, Both expire on 07 May. It worked for a few days but now When I try to watch it tells me that I don’t have a subscription. I can still watch on my phone however.
Get android TV box plus APK

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi Rbhotha

Please PM us your contact details as we would like to refer the matter to our Black Support Team.

^MM

Meerkat17

I received a voucher for black data which I redeemed on the GetData app. What exactly does this give me ? Do I get free data amd movies? For how long?

I am interested in the Black Friday special for R89 which obviously expires today. Can I use this in conjunction with my voucher?
Thanks