Cell C Black data question

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
I received a voucher for black data which I redeemed on the GetData app. What exactly does this give me ? Do I get free data amd movies? For how long?

I am interested in the Black Friday special for R89 which obviously expires today. Can I use this in conjunction with my voucher?
Thanks

Hi Meerkat17

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
Please email us on sm@cellc.co.za and advise on the deal you took up that gave you the voucher.
Kindly also provide us with your contact details in order for our team to contact you and assist.

^YM

BennicBee

Good day, I have the same problem it used my own data and not my black data for streaming like they say. I have over 3000 MB of black data that just keel adding but can't use it, or how do i use it for streaming ? Please help!

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Good day, I have the same problem it used my own data and not my black data for streaming like they say. I have over 3000 MB of black data that just keel adding but can't use it, or how do i use it for streaming ? Please help!
Hi BennicBee

We have responded to your PM.

^NZ

Chanellie

Hi Stevewarren

Please PM us your Cell C number. We will check it out for you.

^NT
I have been having the exact same problem for a while now every time i watch something
Hi Stevewarren

Please PM us your Cell C number. We will check it out for you.

^NT
I recently downloaded the black app and I seem to be having the same problem every time I browse the black app or watch something it uses up all of my data and my black data still remains the same amount

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
I have been having the exact same problem for a while now every time i watch something

I recently downloaded the black app and I seem to be having the same problem every time I browse the black app or watch something it uses up all of my data and my black data still remains the same amount
Hi Chanellie

Please PM us your Email address and the Cell C number in question so we can look it up.

^NZ