• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Two-Day Giveaway - Win a Google Chromecast, Branded Gear, and a Mystery Gadget. Enter Here.
  • Giveaway - Win a DiskStation DS918+ and Active Backup Suite from Synology. Enter Here.

Cell c cancelation

Hi there, I have a cell c modem data contract which is 20gb day and 20gb night. I just would like to know how much it's will cost or how do you work out how much you have to pay to have a early cancelation, my contract only ends June 2019, and the reason for this is I am a student and can no longer afford to pay for this.

Hi there, I have a cell c modem data contract which is 20gb day and 20gb night. I just would like to know how much it's will cost or how do you work out how much you have to pay to have a early cancelation, my contract only ends June 2019, and the reason for this is I am a student and can no longer afford to pay for this.
Sorry to hear that. The only straight answer you'll get is to phone Cell C themselves. It might be an option to transfer the contract to someone else. But again, you will have to speak to them.

See these links and the relevant Cell C sections:
https://www.golegal.co.za/cancelling-cell-phone-contract-easy/
https://techcentral.co.za/ending-a-contract-early-work-out-what-youll-pay/66700/

Edit: Just want to note that the information on these pages might be outdated

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi Batista shandre

Please PM us your Cell C or ID + contact number and email address.

We will provide the information you are looking for.

^NS

Don't phone them what ever you do.....they will continue to charge you.
And will feel NOTHING whilst ripping you off

genetic

Honorary Master
Don't phone them what ever you do.....they will continue to charge you.
And will feel NOTHING whilst ripping you off
I phoned cancellations department and it worked when I cancelled. Glad I didn't listen to your advice in that case, because the WOULD have charged me if I didn't.