Doromega

On Friday the 14th of August I loaded 55 rand airtime on to my phone via cell phone banking. On Saturday the 15th I loaded another 55 rand airtime via cell phone banking. I didn't get the purchase of the 15th of August, but cell c took the money out of my account. One 16th I went to the cell c store with proof of payment they said my problem would be sorted within 48 hours. For the past 2 day's I've been calling cell c they just tell me that the airtime was loaded onto my account and spent on data bundles, but I didn't receive the airtime. They even say someone will contact me, but nobody does. I need help cell c basically stole my money

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
Probably a WASP deducting airtime illegally.

Dial *133*1# to check and unsubscribe to any content service.

Baxteen

Honorary Master
read title, first thougt that popped into my head was "so you signed up with them then, thats when they stole your money"

I know its unfair. but that network has a terrible reputation

Nokkie

Executive Member
On Friday the 14th of August I loaded 55 rand airtime on to my phone via cell phone banking. On Saturday the 15th I loaded another 55 rand airtime via cell phone banking. I didn't get the purchase of the 15th of August, but cell c took the money out of my account. One 16th I went to the cell c store with proof of payment they said my problem would be sorted within 48 hours. For the past 2 day's I've been calling cell c they just tell me that the airtime was loaded onto my account and spent on data bundles, but I didn't receive the airtime. They even say someone will contact me, but nobody does. I need help cell c basically stole my money
Move to Vodacom, I had the same issue. Was a loyal customer of theirs for more than 10 years. And they treat me like crap.

Kerv70

Had a similar strange issue with both MTN and Cellc and honest think all carriers are susceptible tech glitches like this. I guess the best one will be the one who labours to keep them minimal. Really hurts when you do happen to fall victim.