Cheap Sportscar.

InternetSwag

Expert Member
Hi all, what are your thoughts on picking up a cheap sportscar. Or sportycar idk what you call them.

Basically any of the below;

7457523_6.jpg

7317266_5.jpg

7583019.jpg

6894194_2.jpg

3WA

Honorary Master
You’re still young: invest your money. Use the proceeds when you’re old, to buy an expensive sports car, cause that’s when you'll need it to pull misguided young ladies.

nazmo

Expert Member
Other than the logic posted above. How do you define sports car. What you plan on doing with it. What's "fun" to you. Each answer will give a different vehicle option.

Messugga

Honorary Master
This may be the first time a 2.0l diesel Ford has been called sporty.

Anyway, they're taking a chance on the price of that 86. Wouldn't personally touch that BMW from fear of maintenance costs.
The Ford and the Renault are just cars. They'll get you where you need to go. I'd guess that Renault was used on a Sandton commute, judging by the mileage versus age. Means that the engine should be in good shape if it was maintained properly.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Is this a track toy or a sporty vehicle for daily use?

Messugga

Honorary Master
Weren’t you the guy with bleak future prospects, constantly broke and then banged up some girl? Good to see you’re doing better for yourself.
There's a certain animated character-themed individual that can probably learn a lesson or two.

nazmo

Expert Member
My first car was a hand me down conquest. my first car purchase was a yaris. I really wanted a RunX RSi and waited another 10 yrs to buy a decent hot hatch.... be patient.

ubercal

Expert Member
Weren’t you the guy with bleak future prospects, constantly broke and then banged up some girl? Good to see you’re doing better for yourself.
yeah he seems to have made giant strides recently :thumbsup: