Cheating

koeks

Expert Member
Guys every now and then i feel like cheating. It's just that were i work the woman are wow... ;)

what do you do in cases like these...

Bcm

Guys every now and then i feel like cheating. It's just that were i work the woman are wow... ;)

Only scum cheats.
If you spend your life thinking with your c0ck, you'll misspell 'where' forever...

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
Don't see it as cheating. See it as . . . CHOICE . . . variety is the spice of life.

MAGANGAT

I break up with the g/f so I don't have to cheat...;)
+1
good thinking , so in actual fact you're not cheating , then when you done "cheating" you get back with your g/f.
so you never ever cheated.brilliant.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack
Don't let these ppl discourage you . . . go ahead . . . if the woman are wow . . . whats the problem? Let me put it this way: Your g/f is probably thinking the same.

MAGANGAT

Only scum cheats.
If you spend your life thinking with your c0ck, you'll misspell 'where' forever...
sorry , i thought you were hinting at me , i spelt where like this --> wear.
sh*t.
my bad

koeks

Expert Member
Only scum cheats.
Please... it takes a lot for a man to say no...

Men and woman can be friends as long as the woman wants the friendship. But when the woman says she wants more, a gentlemen will give her more;)

When the One head starts to think, then the other stops thinking becuase a mans body was designed in such a way that Blood flows in one direction:).

xrapidx

Honorary Master
I cheated on my ex - twice. once with my current girlfriend. Anyways - I guess it wasn't meant to be.

My previous girlfriend I had for 6-7 years, she cheated on m 6-7 times, I didn't cheat on her once.

guest2013-1

Assuming by your nick that you're a chick. Awesome. How about telling your guy that you 're thinking about it and invite him for a 3 some?

If you're a dude, you should be hanged (not I didn't use the correct grammar for obvious reasons)

YOU sir give us REAL MEN a bad name.

**** off please

MAGANGAT

I cheated on my ex - twice. once with my current girlfriend. Anyways - I guess it wasn't meant to be.

My previous girlfriend I had for 6-7 years, she cheated on m 6-7 times, I didn't cheat on her once.
you cheated on your ex , twice ?
your previous girlfriend cheated on you 6-7 times ? this is your ex.then you say you never cheated on her once .
lol
hope its more than 1 girl or this is seriously contradictory ..

xrapidx

Honorary Master
you cheated on your ex , twice ?
your previous girlfriend cheated on you 6-7 times ? this is your ex.then you say you never cheated on her once .
lol
hope its more than 1 girl or this is seriously contradictory ..
I meant previous as in before my recent ex :p

wizdumb

Expert Member
imo, all your ex'es fall under the "ex-category"...

...so if i say "my ex" it could mean anyone of my previous gf's