Chernobyl (HBO miniseries)

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
For those interested, there's a great book out recently on this by Adam Higginbotham. Called Midnight in Chernobyl: The Untold Story of the World's Greatest Nuclear Disaster.

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
I hear all the control room technicians went o the toilet at the same time. Thank goodness we only have one nuclear plant in SA. ATM that is.

gamer16

Honorary Master
Let us know should anyone find it on the high seas, a topic I find incredibly interesting this.

Cray

Honorary Master
Let us know should anyone find it on the high seas, a topic I find incredibly interesting this.
Only airing on the 6th May...but yeah, have a morbid fascination with it too...

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Expect a huge amount of sensationalism and exaggeration of the facts.
I don't hold out for much accuracy in this.

gamer16

Honorary Master
Only airing on the 6th May...but yeah, have a morbid fascination with it too...
There is a interesting video on YouTube I posted in the YouTube must see thread a while back where they are walking around in one of the decommissioned reactor houses, damn interesting to see I tell you.

HumanShield

There is a interesting video on YouTube I posted in the YouTube must see thread a while back where they are walking around in one of the decommissioned reactor houses, damn interesting to see I tell you.
Quite a few of these around. I remember a vid where they walked through the other reactor units into a massive room that houses the fuel rods and the cooling pools etc.

gamer16

Honorary Master
Quite a few of these around. I remember a vid where they walked through the other reactor units into a massive room that houses the fuel rods and the cooling pools etc.
That's what I'm talking about yeah