COD: Modern Warfare 3 Incoming . . .

sparticus

Expert Member
Just watched the vid on youtube !! Awesome looking , cannot wait after the disappointment of black ops !

Deep78

Expert Member
Sigh ... after Black ops im skipping it ... BF3 only!!!

Shahysteria

After first playing Black Ops and then MW2.. I can't waits for this game to come out...

shaunvw

I was thinking about getting Black Ops. What is wrong with it?

There's way to many glitches, most important for me is that the frames per second is extremely low and problems with disconnects.
If you've got a very powerful computer you might not have a problem, but the majority of people have huge problems with this game.

Deep78

Expert Member

where to start , came out a bit buggie game wasnt at all as nice as some of the previous COD games
just disappointed with it, on the other hand I got BFBC2 the same time and im still playing it

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
I rekon Battlefield 3 will be the game to look out for this year. Especially if you have a DX11 graphics card. The game just looks so beautiful.

RazedInBlack

RazedInBlack

Nothing!

They're just bitching! :D But I speak purely from a console point of view.

Black Ops is a great game. Infinity Ward is doing MW3 not Treyarch as with BO.

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
Sigh ... after Black ops im skipping it ... BF3 only!!!

BLOPS had major issues in the first 2 / 3 months... it is much better now. Hell I play at least 2hrs a day! MW2 would have been epic if it were not for the hosting / steam system. Blops did improve on that, but we still have ISP issues etc that affect us from time to time. But at least the servers are hosted locally!

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
Nothing!

They're just bitching! :D But I speak purely from a console point of view.

Black Ops is a great game. Infinity Ward is doing MW3 not Treyarch as with BO.

A bastardized Infinity Ward. the owners left remember?

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Console FPS players = never listen to them about the next piece of tripe coming out. BO was just another MW2, both were fail and it took months and months for all the crud to be ironed out. By that time, no one was playing it anymore. MW3 will be more of the same, as much as I wish it wasn't the case.

Only FPS I'm looking at with awe is BF3 :D

Shahysteria

I heard BF2 is soooo k@k its unreal...
Multiplayer is so crap that it takes one bullet from the other side of the map to shoot you died...

TRUE/FALSE

GreyBush

Executive Member
I heard BF2 is soooo k@k its unreal...
Multiplayer is so crap that it takes one bullet from the other side of the map to shoot you died...

TRUE/FALSE

They fixed that in Bad Company 2... with rubbish hit reg. Juuuust joking lol.
Going to get both of them. Battlefield for the team based warfare and COD for the "paintball" style game... both have their place and are completely different style games... talking MP obviously, FPS single player hasn't interested me in a while.

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
Well my Blops server has had well over 3k unique steam ID's (players) on it. It is regularly full (afternoons / evenings) and is ranked quite nicely at about 8th in SA ...

http://www.gametracker.com/search/blackops/ZA/

b_160_400_1_ffffff_c5c5c5_ffffff_000000_1_1_1.png

MW3 is absolutely on my shopping list!

Last edited:

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Ai IRG ...... the games come out, give you crap, you strip your moer for months and only enjoy yourself when it's stable and you keep falling for it :p

SirFooK'nG

Executive Member
Ja ... I know.... This time I am going to expect the worst... and if its better than that.. then cool!!! I'll hang on to Blops for a while still. I personally never enjoyed BF2. MW2 was good, Hope MW3 can keep it interesting. At least its the same Developer house! Well whats left of them ... lol

Slayeruser

Expert Member
Lol, I'll rather wait the first couple of days, to see the community feedback. Then decide to either buy or not