Computicket - cancelations

delwynv

Hey

I need to process a cancelation for an event I am no longer able to attend.

Computicket now wants all my credit card details:

Card Number
Expiry date
And CVV

I feel uncomfortable giving them the CVV number At the back of my card.

All this I see being requested on email.
Emails could be hacked.

Is this normal procedure?

Computicket website is trash one can barley navigate or get around. Hence I cannot get into my previous transactions That I've made. And it's constantly logging you off the site.

Computicket is one of the longest standing and running ticketing company's around thy should have a built In system regardind cancelations and refunds.

I mean I'm handing all my details freely over to them to do as they like goes against my rational of being safe online.

f2wohf

Honorary Master
It shouldn't exist but Sterkinekor does the same for refunds.

xrapidx

Honorary Master
Tell them to EFT it and give your normal banking details - or go into a store and do it?

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Hey

I need to process a cancelation for an event I am no longer able to attend.

Computicket now wants all my credit card details:

Card Number
Expiry date
And CVV

I feel uncomfortable giving them the CVV number At the back of my card.

All this I see being requested on email.
Emails could be hacked.

Is this normal procedure?

Computicket website is trash one can barley navigate or get around. Hence I cannot get into my previous transactions That I've made. And it's constantly logging you off the site.

Computicket is one of the longest standing and running ticketing company's around thy should have a built In system regardind cancelations and refunds.

I mean I'm handing all my details freely over to them to do as they like goes against my rational of being safe online.

Tell them to get fscked...

Here are your banking details, EFT the refund...
Either that or go to the bank and reverse the charge.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Isn't there something in the T&C's with credit card providers about not providing this information freely?

I seem to remember something like that and would just tell them to **** off my bank doesn't allow me to provide that information freely in an unsecured manner.